Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Week 15

The last 3 weeks have been hard for me. I came off of the "high" of losing all this weight and bad habits tried to come creeping back up. There were days it was simply impossible for me to keep on track. Ugh, being an emotional person can really complicate things ;)

The proverbial straw... I went to see the Doctor for Strep throat and on their scale I weighed in at 214! AT home I was 199. That sent me into a tail spin of sorts.

I don't know why food makes me happy, but it does. And the worst part... I don't feel any regret eating. Most people complain about guilt and I just get this feeling of extasy. "You deserve this!" I dunno...

That being said, I stepped on the scale for the first time in 3 weeks and I am at 200. So really, in 3 weeks I gained 1 pound. Which all things considered is NOT bad. Actually it was all very good ;) (If you haven't yet, go to "Bad to the bone" in San Juan Capistrano and get the pork Nachos!)

But I do want to get back on track. I want it all off. So today is day 1.

No comments: