Tuesday, March 18, 2008

4 Week pictures

It's a little depressing to not be able to see much of a result so far. Sometimes I want to scream:
"SOME ONE, ANY ONE... SAY SOMETHING!"
But, Patience Mama. You didn't get this big in 4 weeks.....

So here are my 4 week pictures. Nutrisystem goes in 4 week sets, so that's how I'll go :) I'll wait for my official Wednesday Morning weigh in to disclose the numbers!



PS, If you click on the pictures they blow up, so be careful, it's kind of scary ;). But... seeing it all blown up, I can see a few changes here and there. Good, now I can go to bed and not be bummed :)

PS2, I had to come back and add. It bugs me that I don't smile in pictures anymore. I know it's because I don't like to have pictures taken. But it's another one of those things I hope will change :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Cheri and I'm so glad I ran into your blog. I hope you'll check mine out also as I find we share the weight loss struggle in common! I wish you the best of luck and maybe we can offer some encouragment to each other!

FattyCakes said...

Best of Luck!