Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week 3

4 Pounds!
OK, truthfully, I had the flu for 3 days ;), BUT I also had a VERY bad day on Saturday. Fell off the wagon. Yup, sure did. Dang good box of Girl Scout Cookies too!

My favorite snack right now is sauteed mushrooms, onions and zucchini seasoned with Curry. If you would have told me 3 weeks ago I would actually like this, I would have said "Yeah right". I think it has something to do with the fact that after eating my concoction I feel full, satisfied yet not stuffed.

I wish I could say I feel healthier. But I've been so sick, I can't tell. But I can tell my clothes feel different.

Funny story. Being high on my weight loss, I giddily tried on 2 summer dresses. Yeah, when you're as big as I am, 12 pounds does not make enough a difference to all of a sudden be "cute". It's all still that proverbial "Flag on a Mud-ship" :)

But that makes 12 pounds! I'll take it!
I was going to take pictures, but like I said 12 pounds, at my size... you can't tell ;)

No comments: